Friday, March 21, 2008

Purpose... feedback wanted.

For those of you who know me well, I like to discuss/debate matters of life. So I thought I'd try to initiate some intelligent discourse. If I get enough response, I'd like to continue these discussions on a weekly basis.
Something has been on my mind lately... the fact that life is finite. In my opinion, we all have a purpose, but I don't fully believe in fate anymore. So, that leaves the question- do we actually have a purpose? Or should our goal simply be to be at peace with ourselves? I'd really Like to hear everyone's opinions on this...

1 comment:

Dae said...

I ask you Can self-generated purpose act as a type of fate? Some people don't find their passion until much later in life, while others know and find what they will do early on. I wonder it the only difference--in the end--is whether or not you are content with the journey or if satisfaction comes only with the accomplishment.