Saturday, March 22, 2008

Draining the hate out of my system.

I hate that I look like you.
I hate that my eyebrow raises the same way as yours.
I hate that I wont allow myself to be like you in anyway.
I hate what you did to me, and to my brothers who were too young to get it.
I hate your selfishness.
I hate your incessant need to drain all the happiness from the room.
I hate that people think I will be just like you.
I hate that you've disrespected everyone I love atleast twice.
I hate that those people still love you on some level.
I hate that you get everything for free, and never work for anything.
I hate that you have brought kids into this world, and forgotten them, when there are people out there desperate to have a family.
Most of all, I hate the fact that you were never a real mom.

1 comment:

Collin J. Rae said...

I LOVE what goes on in other peoples minds.