Thursday, May 29, 2008

In search of...

better local friends.

I have been biting my tongue for months now.

Kinda. Something was said, but ignored. Hopefully this time will be more successful.
My local friends suck (well atleast a damn good majority). You know who you are. Those of you who can disregard this blog should also know who you are.
How sad is it that friends of mine who live 100's to 1,000's of miles away are far more sufficient at being my friends than those who live less than 20 minutes away? I'll tell you how sad.... pathetically sad.
Yes, I may be primarily a homebody, and no- I am not at the clubs every night, but since when does that constitute a friendship anyway? We should be able to hang whenever, and where ever.
I hate being whiney, but damn- I feel low. These past few weeks have proven to me that although I was born and raised in Las Vegas, I have almost no friends here. I'm not that demanding of a friend, and one of the few times I ask for something only 2 of you can come through?
The few of you who do live locally and have been there for me as well as those of you who I love but live afar, don't pay any attention to this.
The rest of you- thanks for showing me where I stand.

After this I am done ranting about this topic. Just don't expect anything from me.

No comments: